You've written a book!
Join the community that
will help YOU succeed--WLC!
World Literary Cafe is a multi-faceted community that promotes everyone in the literary realm, from readers to authors, editors, reviewers, and author services. Below you will find a few tips on how to use our site.
For quick promotion info, click HERE.
When getting involved in a community, it's beneficial to get to know the members. Our forums are perfect for that purpose. Authors and readers can connect in our Reader Forums, and writers can talk shop and swap advice in the Writer or Author Forums.
- AUTHORS HOSTING AUTHORS: Host and be hosted. Connect with other authors to facilitate interviews, guest posts, discussions, and giveaways.
- AUTHOR, READER FORUMS: Connect with readers about your books, post reviews, hold a book club discussion. The possibilities are endless.
- WRITING FORUMS: Connect with beta readers, form critique groups, or discuss querying, editing, self-publishing, or anything else writing related.
Learn To Self-Publish & Sell Your Books in 4 EASY STEPS!
Learn It All In Just ONE WEEK!
Feeling a bit baffled by social media and the demands of writing, promoting, and networking? Not sure how to build your platform or market your books? WLC founder, and bestselling author, Melissa Foster, will show you the tips, tricks, and tools to understand--and manage--how to do it all while selling your books. Check out these classes through our educational arm, Fostering Success.
Social Media Made Easy
Creating an Effective Author & Branded Online Presence & Platform
Effective Book Marketing
Cross-promotions offer free exposure for all. A little sweat equity goes a long way, and what better way to grow your followers and readership than expanding while you help your fellow authors? We offer several cross-promotional venues for authors--ALL of these programs are based on reciprocation:
PLEASE NOTE that many of our programs are only available to our members. You must create an account to take part in those programs.
- TWEET TEAMS: Our Tweet Teams are not just for authors, but for bloggers, reviewers, editors, and others in the literary field. Expand your outreach by joining a team and tweeting each other's events.
- The Author-Blogger Connection is now open to connect authors and bloggers to arrange blog tours (giveaways, interviews, reviews, guest posts).
- The new Read and Review Forum is now available to connect authors and reviewers. Guidelines for both programs are posted in the forums.
- #ShareTheLove4Authors (Facebook Like Program): More followers, more friends, more community. Get more Facebook likes on your professional pages with #ShareTheLove4Authors.
- #WLCTwitterFollows: Community works. Join #WLCTwitterFollows to gain followers, spread your wings, and expand your outreach.
- #WLCBlogFollows (Blog Follow Program): Get more traffic to your blog and help others gain followers, too!
Marketing your book is all about exposure. WLC offers many different types of programs that offer excellent exposure. Below are our paid promotions for authors:
- NEW RELEASE: Have you released a new title? List it in the WLC New Release Promotion and gain a full week of promotions.
- TODAY'S HOT TITLE: Next in line for HOT, QUICK exposure. For those budget conscious authors, a front page 23 hour feature utilizing the World Literary Cafe's moderated social outreach.
- EROTICA & STEAMY ROMANCE BOOK PROMOTIONS: Promote your EROTICA title on WLC. Weekly features available.
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS: Announced on an on-going basis.
On a tight budget? No worries! We've got you covered. Check out our free promotions. Due to the extraordinary interest in our free promotions, there may be a waiting period for certain programs.
- FREE EBOOK FRIDAY: Every Friday we give away TWO free ebooks to WLC members. Want to gain free exposure? This is a great program.
- AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Get front page exposure on WLC with a fun and thought provoking Author Spotlight interview.
- CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT: Give your readers something new--Let your characters speak to the readers in this interactive interview.
- Ebookpromos: Stop tweeting your own horn! We'll tweet your book.
*WoMen's Literary Cafe offers paid and free promotions and does not warrant, claim, or guarantee any sales or sales projections.